Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Me

Welcome to my blog! As a new author, I have decided to venture into the world of blogging.  A little about me: My name is Millie.  I  have always wanted to become a writer, dabbling a bit here and there over the years.  I finally sat down and decided it was time to write a novel.  My first novel, I am Phoenix, will be my first published book! I am so very excited! It will be available on Amazon for purchase hopefully by the end of the month or early next month.  I don't have a specific date as of yet as I went the self-publishing route and have had a few bumps in the road along the way.  But no worries, it is almost ready for the world to see! I will, of course, update here when it is available!!

This blog will be a place for me to showcase my current book and my future books (I have several projects in the works as we speak). I will also share tips with my readers that I've discovered along my writing and publishing journey.  Also, as a folk artist, I will showcase some of my art.  

Here is a sneak peek of what the cover for I am Phoenix looks like, as well as, a little synopsis. 

  

ARISE FROM THE ASHES AND BE REBORN.
I AM PHOENIX; MAGGIE PHOENIX; BORN OF THE GODS OF ATLANTIS.
MEMORIES OF MY PAST; I HAVE NONE.
SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH BEHIND MY BEST FRIEND'S MURDER, HIDDEN SECRETS WILL SOON ARISE.
WITH THE HELP OF HYPNOSIS, I START TO REMEMBER; I HAVE LIVED MANY LIVES, BUT THOSE LIVES ARE BURIED DEEP AND FORGOTTEN.
REMEMBERING THE PAST IS TO MAKE WAY FOR THE FUTURE AND THERE IS NO FUTURE WITHOUT THE PAST.
SOME MEMORIES ARE BETTER LEFT FORGOTTEN...


I hope you'll enjoy my book, future books, and art as much as I do! 

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment