Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Am Phoenix now available!

I would like to announce that my new book, I Am Phoenix, is now published and available on Amazon.com! (The kindle version will be coming shortly!)

Please take a moment and go check it out! Leave a review there and/or on here, if you don't mind!!

The publication process has been a long and strenuous journey.  I went the self-publishing route, thinking it would be simple and easy.  However, it was anything but. Although, in the publishing world, I suppose that is how it is no matter which route you choose to take.  Anyway, after many months of hard work from a handful of dedicated people, it is now published and available for the world to see!  I am so very proud of this book and I hope that all my readers enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment